Breaking News
Loading...

Janet Lim Napoles Ready To Tell All She Knows About The Pork Barrel Scam

Tuesday, April 22, 2014
 


After months of silence, Janet Lim Napoles is now ready to tell all she knows about the multi-billion pork barrel scam.

That is according to Justice Secretary Leila de Lima, after she spoke with Napoles on Tuesday morning.
In an exclusive interview with ABS-CBN News, De Lima said she met with Napoles at the Ospital ng Makati where she is scheduled to undergo surgery tonight to remove a cyst in her uterus.

“I came to see her on her request. Nagpadala siya ng feelers before the Holy Week and sabi niya she’s ready to speak up, she’s ready to tell all and would execute an affidavit. Kaya kinuhan namin siya ng statement ngayon,” De Lima told ABS-CBN.

But De Lima noted that there will still be no guarantee that Napoles can be a state witness.

“Now, so I agreed to talk to her on those conditions na she would tell all what she knows about the PDAF (Priority Development Assistance Fund) scam pero walang guarantee for her to be a state witness because we need to evaluate first thoroughly yung kanyang statement,” she said.

Napoles is ready to give her statement before she undergoes surgery tonight, the Justice Secretary said.

“When you undertake or you go through a medical procedure, anything can happen. That is why she insisted, she really pleaded to talk to me,” De Lima added.

Last year, the alleged pork barrel scam mastermind refused to divulge information on the multi-billion scam when she was invited at the Senate by the Blue Ribbon Committee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer